dimanche 22 septembre 2013

NEW IN !!!


Hello Girls !!!

It's been a while ,I'm just a little bit busy working but I promise that I'll write more posts.
Few weeks ago, I decided to change my old CK wallet. So since I was looking around and 2 days ago I just felt in love of the Balenciaga one ! It's pratical, fashion ,chic , modern and so beautiful !!!


 I pick this one in my favorite colour : Pink !!!
I also get a new beauty product item the touche éclat of Yves Saint Laurent , I really love this councealar;
And you, do you get some news product?
Peg








 Thanks for passing by
Peg

2 commentaires:

  1. Le touche éclat est un vrai miracle ! Moi je l'aime beaucoup difficile de s'en passer, ça donne vraiment de l'éclat : faut juste bien l'appliquer !Très jolie acquisition Balenciaga
    Gazelle
    http://www.tendanceetgazelle.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Coucou gazelle !!! Tu as raison c'est une tuerie ce touche éclat !!! Merci pour mon porte feuille et à très bientôt sur nos blogs biz

    RépondreSupprimer