dimanche 26 mai 2013

Fashioncrazypeg was in NEW YORK CITY!!!


Salut tout le monde !!!

New York City est pour moi la ville par excellence si vous êtes fashionista . Pour moi c'est le temple du bonheur ,on y trouve tout mais je vous dis TOUT et à bon prix !!!
New York City is for me THE CITY for a fashionista. It's the temple of happiness, you can find everything , I said EVERYTHING and at good price !!!!


Je n'ai passé que 3 jours à NYC (je n'ai d’ailleurs pas eu le temps de voir mes proches sorry everybody!!!) mais ce fut 3 jours de shopping et de découverte de nouveaux quartiers qui n'existait quand j'y habitais!
J'adore cette ville!!! Elle est euphorique ,animée , ambiancée elle ne peut que vous plaire .Si vous n'y êtes jamais allés je vous la conseille !!!
Pendant mon séjour j'ai fait un peu de shopping en faite j'ai surtout profité des soldes .
Dites moi ce que vous en pensez!!!
I only spend 3 days ( soory every body ,I wasn't able to meet my family) but during those 3 days I did some shopping and tourism in some new neighborhoods that didn't exist when I lived there!
I love this city because it's euphoric, fun there is a good vibe  it can only please you . If you want to go there ,I advise you!!!
During my stay I did a little shopping I especially enjoyed sales .

So tell me what do you think!!!
Xoxo
Peg

Couché du soleil de NYC

I'm so proud of me because I made very good deal!
the first Sam Edelman shoe was at $ 200 and I get them for $ 49.50
The second one was at $ 250 and I get them for $70 

Je suis super fière de moi carj'ai fait de très bonnes affaires
La 1ère Chaussure Sam Edelman etait à $200 et je l'ai eu pour $49.50
et la 2e etait à $250 et je l'ai eu pour $70

1st one is Calvin klein shoes I get them for $25 instead of $75
and the Michael Kors espadrilla wasn't in sale ($75)

La 1ere est une Calvin Klein que j'ai eu à $ 25 au lieu de $75 et l'espadrille michael Kors n'etait pas en solde ($75)

Because I start a new hair regiment I bought this product that I heard a lot in internet
so I let you know what I think about those products
(they are from Shea Moisture)


Urban Decay nail polish $11 instead of $40
Urnan Decay eye base $6 instead of $18
My dream mat mousse Gemey Maybelline was at $ 7 instead of 14 euros in France
And I find some gel nail polish that I can do it by myself without uv led
I'll do a tuto to show you how to use it

J'ai trouvé des vernis permanents à poser soi meme sans lampe UV , je vous ferai un tuto dessus pour vous montrer comment les poser



 Those 2 Ralph Lauren shirt was $17 each instead of $25

les T shirt Ralph Lauren etaient à $ 17 chacun au lieu de $25



Michael Kors belt(ceinture) :$19 instead of $55
RL Bracelet $17 au lieu de 40
the clips was at $3 instead of 10euros in France


I get this beautiful Ralph lauren hat at $24.5 instead of $65
Idéal pour cet été / good for this summer

Times Square

At Meat packing

I wore :
Juicy couture Necklace
Hermes bag and belt
Michael Kors espadrilla
Ralph Lauren Boyfriend jean
H&M Tshirt



Hotel très connu par les Kardashian


Union Square


Columbus circus


Fashion avenue


The mythic Madison square garden




In the columbus circus Mall








Thanks for passing by
Fashioncrazypeg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire